In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Can some identify this rifle?

shootuadealshootuadeal Member Posts: 5,242 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2018 in Ask the Experts
An auctioneer friend I work with sometimes is inventorying guns for an upcoming auction and ran across this one, He sent me these pictures asking if I knew what it was. I don't know what it is but figured someone here might know.

He says there are no markings of any kind on it and it has the two levers, the bottom one cocks backwards and it has the one on the side as well.

Here are the pics he sent:

Svk7S0b.jpg

5St1MPF.jpg

r33Lyde.jpg

XQACpYY.jpg

Thanks for the help[:)]

Comments

• Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's a Will air rifle. Made by Oskar Will of Zella-Mehles Germany. Hard to say when it was made? Probably before W W I.

Might have some value? My old BB of Airguns, (Third Edition). Notes the ones that are unmarked, are worth in the $250-$350 range. Might be worth more now. Specially on the other side of the pond. Where old air rifles, are very collectable.
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,964 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Rufe, you are a treasure.
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by He Dog
    Rufe, you are a treasure.

Thank you! I try to help folks, as much as I can.
  • Options
    shootuadealshootuadeal Member Posts: 5,242 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rufe-snow
    It's a Will air rifle. Made by Oskar Will of Zella-Mehles Germany. Hard to say when it was made? Probably before W W I.

Might have some value? My old BB of Airguns, (Third Edition). Notes the ones that are unmarked, are worth in the $250-$350 range. Might be worth more now. Specially on the other side of the pond. Where old air rifles, are very collectable.

Thanks Rufe-snow, as always you are an invaluable resource to all who use this forum.
  • Options
    molarmakermolarmaker Member Posts: 80 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You'll shoot your eye out