In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Need value of early Ruger

bsebastbsebast Member Posts: 190 ✭✭✭
edited November 2001 in Ask the Experts
An old friend gave me an early (pre-warning) stainless Ruger Single Six with both 22 and 22-mag cylinders. The unusual thing about this pistol is the 4-5/8" barrel. It is in the early (original) red box. The gun is in 99+% condition. I have no intentions of selling it but would like to know what the value would be.
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 bsebast@airmail.net

Comments

• Options
    p0838p0838 Member Posts: 248 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just bought same thing for $250.00 from private party .Dealer has one for $495.00
  • Options
    bsebastbsebast Member Posts: 190 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks p0838 for the input. You are lucky to find one in that barrel length and at that price. Ruger made lots of blue models with the 4-5/8" barrel but very few in stainless. I have done gun shows (as a dealer) for many years and have seen less than half dozen. I think you and I are fortunate to have our guns.
    Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29 bsebast@airmail.net