Standard Sling Swivel for Beretta 390 Magazine Cap?

boogerbooger Member Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭
edited November 2001 in Ask the Experts
Guys if there's a solution please tell me. I've fiddled around Brownells, Cabelas etc. yet cannot find a "standard" sling swivel attachment for a Beretta 390 magazine tube.There IS available a sling "loop" similar to what a synthetic Ruger rifle has but I can't find what I want.Ya'll know what I'm talking about?I don't want to buy a gun that I'll have to afro-engineer sumpin.
Them ducks is wary.


  • Der GebirgsjagerDer Gebirgsjager Member Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No one seems to make what you're looking for as a standard just-screw-it-on item. Honestly, though, I've been able to make them very satisfactorily for other shotguns (never did a Beretta) by drilling and tapping the factory magazine cap, screwing in your standard non-detachable sling swivel (the ones with the long threaded shank), cutting off the shank to the proper length just inside the cap, and peening the end of the shank to prevent it from pulling out through the hole. Leave a little slop so that it will swivel. Have you tried calling Uncle Mikes (Michaels Of Oregon) and presenting them with your problem? Sometimes a cap made for one gun will work on another.
  • njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    Uncle Mike's does indeed show the magazine cap you need. www.michaels-oregon.com Hope this helpsCharlie
    It's the stuff dreams are made of AngelI am the NRA, the KABA, NJ Area Rep for the 2ampd, and the AARP :([email protected]
  • boogerbooger Member Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes, thanks gentlemen, Michaels of Orgeon to the rescue, finally.
    Them ducks is wary.
Sign In or Register to comment.