In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

TED GAR, about that AR-10.........

JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
edited November 2001 in Ask the Experts
I presume you mean something along the lines of an Armalite or comparable product? I would imagine that if you spent the time and money on one it would shoot great. I have never compared them beside the M-14. I do know of the M-14's I have shot, they are going to be tuff to beat. (both set up for match shooting of course) I am looking to get a nice one this/next year.

Comments

• Options
    TED GARTED GAR Member Posts: 389 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I WAS JUST, WANTING TO KNOW HOW THEY SHOOT. I HAVE A GARAND, THAT SHOOTS DANDY, AND I ASSUME THE M14 IS BALLISTICALLY AS GOOD. MY AR-15 HBAR IS A TACK-DRIVE AT 100 YARDS DEPENDING ON WIND. 1/4-1/2 INCH GROUPS...JUST LOOKING FOR INFO, ON THE AR-10. I WOULD HOPE THAT THE AR-10 MIGHT HAVE A HEAVY BARREL ALSO. YES IF I PURCHASE ONE I WOULD WANT THE ARMALITE. THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK.[This message has been edited by TED GAR (edited 11-05-2001).][This message has been edited by TED GAR (edited 11-05-2001).]