In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Replacement Scope Adjustment Covers

playthingsplaythings Member Posts: 164 ✭✭
edited September 2004 in Ask the Experts
Does anyone know a source of scope adjustment covers for a Weaver V22-A scope? One of the original covers has warped, cracked and no longer stays on the scope. It looks awful with one cover missing. I contacted Weaver some time back, they were of no help.

Comments

• Options
    playthingsplaythings Member Posts: 164 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Have two Weaver V22-4 scopes that are missing adjustment screw covers. Does anyone know of a source for replacements?
    Tried Weaver repair shop, they were no help.
    I know these are not expensive scopes, but they suit my plinking needs for .22 rimfire and look bad to me with the covers missing.
  • Options
    The TinmanThe Tinman Member Posts: 928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Plaything, they are called Turret Covers, and good luck finding replacements. You might try the local shooting ranges, as I'm betting many people take them off to zero in their rifles and forget to reinstall them. I'll bet the shooting ranges get several sets per year---I know I've lost my share of them in this fashion.
  • Options
    HangfireHangfire Member Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't know if they have them in the catalog, but Brownells might be a start...Give'em a call.

www.brownells.com

Love them Pre-64's!!!!-Bob