In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

M4 Entry info needed

CHGOTHNDERCHGOTHNDER Member Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭
edited February 2005 in Ask the Experts
Pertaining to the Buffer retainer and spring, are they all pretty much the same. I am having problems with mine and when it jammed it was the retainer that jammed in the underside of the bolt. I want to order a new retainer and spring and wanted to know if these are model specific.

PJ

editorialcolor.bmp
If nobody seen you do it, how could you have done it. NRA Endowment Member, AF&AM, Shriner Life Member, A.B.A.T.E. of Illinois "Chicago Chapter" Founding Member & Board Member

Comments

• Options
    CHGOTHNDERCHGOTHNDER Member Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks Mark, I have a good photo and opened my Sporter MHB just to see if it was the same.I somehow had the retainer slip under the bolt and dent it up a little in my RRA M4 Entry. Thanks again.

PJ

editorialcolor.bmp
    If nobody seen you do it, how could you have done it. NRA Endowment Member, AF&AM, Shriner Life Member, A.B.A.T.E. of Illinois "Chicago Chapter" Founding Member & Board Member