In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

S&W 32.20 revolver

lkstanlkstan Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited February 2005 in Ask the Experts
I have a Smith & Wesson 32-20 revolver, (has 32 Winchester OTG on barrel), 5" barrel, nickel plated, wood grips with a pearl inlay aroung the center screw, fair condition, working, last patent date Dec. 17,01. SN# 15xxx. anybody have any idea of value?

I also have a similiar model in a .38 caliber, 6" barrel, standard blued steel, plastic grips, last patent date Dec. 29,14

Can't really find any more info. What would be its value?

Comments

• Options
    HerschelHerschel Member Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ikstan, The .32-20 S & W revolver is fairly common. The barrel should read .32 Winchester Ctg. The grips don't sound original with the pearl inlay. Value would be determined by condition and amount of original finish remaining.
  • Options
    BamavolBamavol Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I bought a blue S&W 32-20 in good condition for $200. I have not seen nickel plate.

Bamavol
  • Options
    emmit50emmit50 Member Posts: 32 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a nickel plate S&W that says 32 WCF on the side. I thought it said CTG after the WCF, but it might be OTG. It's a sweet shooter. Serial number is 994xx.
    Ammo seems to be kinda hard to find. Will it shoot something besides the 32-20?