In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Hey Mark

tccoxtccox Member Posts: 7,379 ✭✭
edited October 2009 in Ask the Experts
I have an old beat up HRA M1. What is it worth?? Tom

Comments

• mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,453 ******
    edited November -1
    You mean that you have a good looking, original and all correct HRA from the personal collection of a well known M1 collector. It is worth a hell of a lot more than $750, I know that for a fact!
  • tccoxtccox Member Posts: 7,379 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Come on now, it did not even come with an M1 thumb!!

However, I am working on that. I have a wize * friend who knows everything and he says it is ugly and why would anyone ever want a gun that ugly and that heavy.

I am going to give him a clip and have him load her up!!

No, I won't do that. Much as I would like to.

The generation that made that gun famous is fading fast. I trained with it but never had to use it, thanks to them.

What more can I say. And thanks mark. Tom
  • tccoxtccox Member Posts: 7,379 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    OK Mark, show me your awsome power and move this to the general forum where it should have been all the time but I just wanted to welcome you to the experts forum. Do well and prosper my friend. Tom
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,596 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Remember Mark, you only get 10 *-kissing posts per thread before you have to lock it.

Those bees the rules, ya know. [:)]

Congrats.
  • beantownshootahbeantownshootah Member Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey, I want an ugly and useless M1 Garand.
    Any left with the CMP?

Limited supplies and long waits. The H&Rs are sold out in every grade while Service Grade Springfield (the highest grade M1s that are currently available) are running about 120 days for delivery and someone over on GD mentioned a wait of 160 days for a rifle! Even the lesser grades are shipping at around 90 days, so if you order an M1 don't plan on seeing it this year.
  • TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,275 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Rumor is there'll be some more coming from Korea soon.