In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

"Ask the Experts" Newest Moderator

HangfireHangfire Member Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭
edited October 2009 in Ask the Experts
We now have four of the BEST with Mark Christian..Congratulations, Mark..'bout time..[8D]

Comments

• mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,453 ******
    edited November -1
    Thanks Bob. I remember you from way back in the old days and I really appreciate your kind words.
  • IdahoRedneckIdahoRedneck Member Posts: 2,699
    edited November -1
    Congrats Mark.... Have learned quite a bit from your posts[^]
  • Bert H.Bert H. Member Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I for one am extremely pleased that Mark has chosen to undertake this task... welcome aboard my friend[^][^][^]
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A good man for the job.
    Congrats Mark.
  • givettegivette Member Posts: 10,886
    edited November -1
    Good forum to be moderating! Get your feet wet, than you can move over to GD (jst kdng)

Congratulations! Frame the certificate! Best, Joe
  • mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,453 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by givette
    Good forum to be moderating! Get your feet wet, than you can move over to GD

Congratulations! Frame the certificate! Best, Joe

It gets too heated over there too fast for me. We don't have many hot heads on this side of the aisle who will go to off the deep end over something as trivial as the thread pitch on a S&W side plate screw...Or at least not too many will [;)]
  • beantownshootahbeantownshootah Member Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wow.
    Congratulations!
  • whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is a great place for you, Mark. Careful, though, they're going to want to suck your brains out.[:D] Look at Bert, a mere shell of his once magnificent self.

Clouder..
  • MichibayMichibay Member Posts: 816 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mark...Best to You! One of things I have learned from my experience on this site is...in many cases there may not be just the perfect right answer...or the wrong answer. I have found that there are many different categories of experts. One expert may approach an issue from their experience and interest and make a very good point. Another expert may approach the same issue from their interest or experience...and have a totally different answer...but BOTH experts may be correct from their points of view. I have tried lately to offer responses that keep this in mind to the best of my ability. This is a GREAT forum...and when you add up all of the input...its total brings forth perhaps the best overall knowledge of guns & gun issues available ANYWHERE!!!!! Thanks Mark for what you do!
  • Bert H.Bert H. Member Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by whiteclouder
    This is a great place for you, Mark. Careful, though, they're going to want to suck your brains out.[:D] Look at Bert, a mere shell of his once magnificent self.

Clouder..

Hah... I am still a magnificent specimen (of what I am not sure)[}:)]

I hope that you, Critter, Trap, Mark, and the rest of the gang can make it to the Reno show next month, but if not, you had all better be there in April!
  • ElMuertoMonkeyElMuertoMonkey Member Posts: 12,898
    edited November -1
    Congrats on the new duties, Mark! You've never failed to provide a thorough, informative answer and personally speaking your advice has done me right more than a few times.[^]
  • nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mark,

Well, I woke up this morning to a familiar name in the Moderators list.

Congratulations! And Welcome.

Best.