In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

harrington & richardson

jlc86jlc86 Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited October 2009 in Ask the Experts
Harrington & Richardson: Self-Loading; .32 ACP; 5-digit SN; mfg 1907-1909; Type II; near mint;
looking for information and value of this hand gun

L R Clark

Comments

• jlc86jlc86 Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    hi! ive got a harrington & richardson model 1915, sn 130009. 12mm choke and just woundring how much it's worth!! many thanks.
  • jlc86jlc86 Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    got a old h&r 12 ga. and would like to find out the approx. ageno model on the gun, but i believe it to be a model 6it has the words "12 ga. choke" on the top of the breech and on one side of the reciever it has a pat. date of feb. 27 1900i don't think it's original the barrel length is 20" so i think it's been cut-offany info would be helpful
  • fordsixfordsix Member Posts: 8,554 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    need pics first
  • 32 Magnum32 Magnum Member Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Model 1915 is the small frame, single. In common chamberings (.410, 20 ga & 28 ga)in excellent condition they sell up to around $125; in lesser conditions: down to about $50 for a parts gun. In the less common chamberings (12mm, 14mm, 24 ga., 32 ga) they are, at this date, very scarce. A dealer friend of mine, recently sold a 32 ga. piece in NRA fair+, on an on-line auction site for just under $300. Your results may vary depending upon the market in your area or how you attempt to vend the item.
    Jim Hauff
    H&R Collector