In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

H & K 770

RedrockRedrock Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited October 2009 in Ask the Experts
Another what's it worth question. H&K 770 308 cal. I have 3 & 10 round magazines for it. I bought it new in the mid 80s and maybe put 75 rounds through it. Also, it does have a inexpensive scope mounted on it. I,m considering trading it in on an AR-15, but don't have a clue what it's worth. Any help would be greatly appreciated. P.S. I have pics but don't know how to post them here..

Comments

• RedrockRedrock Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    What is the considered opinion of the H&K 770 in 308?? Who distributes their guns in the US? Do they make an extended mag for this gun. THX HAWKSHAW
  • mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,453 ******
    edited November -1
    In nice shape the rifle alone is worth at least $1500. Forgeting about the scope, the scope mount alone is worth another $250+ and those extra magazines are darned tough to come by. You should be able to trade your 770 for what ever AR-15 you please!
  • 5mmgunguy5mmgunguy Member Posts: 3,092 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Actually if the mount is an original H&K claw mount it is worth more like $500.