In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Apologies to many here

ElMuertoMonkeyElMuertoMonkey Member Posts: 12,898
edited October 2009 in Ask the Experts
A few days (maybe a week?) ago I posted a snide, condescending response in regards to someone's question and then didn't have the good character to apologize for it when called on it.

Well, a few days later and with a bit of self-reflection, I would like to publicly state that my response in regards to the thread asking questions about the Norinco trench gun clones was out of line and needlessly confrontational.

To those that I insulted, I offer you my sincerest apologies and hope that you will let bygones be bygones. I come here a lot for help and information and heaping such abuse on you was uncalled for and unnecessary.

I'd also like to single out Bert H. for this since his job is hard enough without * like me coming along and causing a ruckus. Please accept this apology and forgive my delay in posting this in the first place.

Comments