In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

SIG P220 30 CAL Luger Barrel

soul_drsoul_dr Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited October 2009 in Ask the Experts
WANTED SIG P220 BARREL IN 30 LUGER 7.65 please email me at dodgen@iw.net thank you David

Comments

• Options
    beantownshootahbeantownshootah Member Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good luck (you'll need it, I think).

You might have better luck with this if you post it on the "stuff wanted" forum.

You might also consider contacting SIG directly and asking if they can help you.

FWIW, I think the SIG p226 barrels are dimensionally identical to the 220 barrels, so that might help you (though probably not).
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    They used to cost $124 (dealer) direct from SIGARMS USA, and that included the recoil spring, which is needed for teh pistol to function properly. It is an easy switch, and the cheapest conversion available for the pistol, but since the .30 Luger is virtually unknown here in the States, sales were about zero. If SIGARMS doesn't have it in stock (they probably won't) they can order one for you from JP Sauer...$$$$$$$$$$