In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Intrac

BP74BP74 Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited October 2009 in Ask the Experts
I recently was offered an Intrac shotgun from a co-worker, it is a 12 guage pump shotgun. I have never heard of this brand before and was wondering if you could tell me anything about this gun, like how many shells that it holds and what size and if they are actually any good. All I could find on the side of the gun was the serial # with YL12 12GA Eagle 96' under the serial # and then Intrac Arms. Let me know if it is worth buying, looking at it looks like it is in good shape, just don't know much about the name.

Comments

• Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,880 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Intrac Arms International is a firearms importer located in Knoxville, TN. They import whatever they can get from Eastern Europe---Bulgaria, Romania, etc. I'm not familiar with the shotgun (made in Turkey?), but post a photo if no one knows.

Considering how inexpensive used US made shotguns are, it would have to be really cheap for me to consider buying it.

Neal