In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Part For Rossi 62 SAC

nate281nate281 Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited October 2009 in Ask the Experts
I'm looking for a part for a Rossi 62 SAC pump 22 rifle.I've tried Rossi and they do not carry parts for it because it was imported by Interarms, which is no longer in busness as I understand.I need the carrier assembly, the part that lifts the spent shell out of the gun. Does anyone know who might sell parts for this gun?

Comments

• Options
    tsr1965tsr1965 Member Posts: 8,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    nate281,

Hello, and welcome to the forums here on Gunbroker.

The last I knew, the carrier lifted the new cartridge from the magazine to the chamber. The extractor, and ejector are what takes care of the chambered round, or spent round.

You might try www.gun-parts.com as they have quite an inventory. The Rossi was Brazillian made like the Taurus is...you might look there too.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the welcome.I did look on gun-parts and thats where I found I needed the carrier assembly.Its the top flat bar that is missing a corner.The gun still shoots,but the guy wants the part replaced. I think a new gun would be cheaper then tring to find the part,but he's the customer.Thanks for the help though.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Tsr1965, sorry. I went to Numrich, not the site you posted.I did just e-mail the one you posted.Thanks again.
  • Options
    BigLoop22BigLoop22 Member Posts: 620 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nate,

These guys used to be the waranty center for The older Rossi firearms:

http://www.mmgunsmithing.com/

The last time that I spoke to them, a carrier assembly was about $53.00. You need to let him know if your gun is a "S-L-LR", or a ".22LR" model, because of the catridge stop differences. One has a cartridge stop (the .22 S-L-LR version), and the other one does not have it (the .22LR-only version).

Godd luck.