In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

EAA Zastava EZ9 9mm pistol

pumpkin47pumpkin47 Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited October 2009 in Ask the Experts
I have recently purchased a EAA Zastava EZ9 9mm pistol. it is factory new and has 2 mags with it. and was courious as to what one like this is worth.[?]

Comments

• Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's not clear if this is the same as the Z 88 model? In any case EAA has the Z 88 listed at $272 on their web-site.
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    It is another reincarnation of the old Zastava CZ-99 pistol, which has been produced by just about everyone and eveywhere. CDNN has the latest EAA version available for $299.

Here us what the real Zastava looks like:
    [img][/img]CZ99.jpg
  • Options
    beantownshootahbeantownshootah Member Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pumpkin47
    I have recently purchased a EAA Zastava EZ9 9mm pistol. it is factory new and has 2 mags with it. and was courious as to what one like this is worth.[?]

About $350.

FWIW, its a Serbian-made clone of the Sig.

Looks like a decent shooter.

For Mark (er. . .I mean "Sir Moderator Christian"), I think the EZ9 is a "real" Zastava (for whatever that's worth), even if it isn't necessarily the nicest version of the gun ever made.

And for everyone EXCEPT Mark, Zastava isn't some fly-by-night company (even though they did make the Yugo car!). They've been in the gun business for over 80 years, and are generally known for a good product.

Edit: This will give you some idea of what the market is asking for these guns in new or like new condition:

http://v4.beta.gunbroker.com/Auction/SearchResults.aspx?Keywords=ez9
  • Options
    drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,533 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pumpkin47

How much did you pay?