In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

custon item shipping???

forearm41forearm41 Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
edited August 2016 in Ask the Experts
I bought a item from CUSTOM BRASS AN BULLETS.It has been at least two weeks now.No activy from them on my credit card.And I have not heard anything at all from.I tried to email them ,no answer.I tried to phone them ,no use.Anyone got a suggestion?I would like to know what is going on.I can't order from elsewere.I might end up with two expensive ityems.Thanks

Comments

• Options
    nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    forearm41,

Is this the company you're asking about:

http://www.custombrassandbullets.com/

If yes, then did you check your shopping cart to see if the item(s) were listed with both a price and quantity?

If yes, was it being custom ordered directly from the manufacturer?

If yes, it may take a little more time to get the order processed and then received and shipped to you.

If yes, did you receive an e-mail confirmation from that company?

If yes, then give them some more time as they are probably swamped with orders. They usually call me if they run into any problems with my orders.

Best.
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If they haven't charged your CC, I wouldn't worry about it.

Earlier this year I ordered a 1911 frame from a outfit in FL. They charged my CC right away. But never shipped anything. Every time I called. A different person answered, with a another BS story.

Had to get a chargeback from my CC company. This was 2/3 months later.
  • Options
    forearm41forearm41 Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I never got any email from them at all.
    custombrassand bullets.com--is the seller in question
  • Options
    tsr1965tsr1965 Member Posts: 8,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You want to go back to your account if you ordered on line, and check to make sure you submitted the order. You ALWAYS get a confirmation from them, or at least I have, every time I ordered on line.