In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Price check please

asopasop Member Posts: 8,916 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2016 in Ask the Experts
I have a J.C.Higgins model 52 with a Sako action, I can not find it any where. Gun is easy 80% cal is 222. Can someone give me a ballpark of what it is worth. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Para Ordinance P-16 .40 NIB. Thanks
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Colt Nat'l Match Gold Cup. Believe it is a 1986 mfg. (Series 80?) New in box. Want to be fair in my offer. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a friend that bought a 700 BDL 6.5 Rem. Mag in the late 70s. It is 90% condition. I told him I would try to find an approx value.
    Butch
  • Options
    edited November -1
    New in box, Taurus 4" Tracker, .45 ACP says he bought it in 2003. Thanks
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Purchased in 1998, supposedly never fired with box, a Springfield V-10, 45 cal. either nickel or ss. Thanks
  • Options
    edited November -1
    A friend has a Glock 19 for sale
    in the tupparware box with 5 15 rd and 3 10 rd drop free mags holster and 4 mag pouches

a Glock jockey has put a 3 1/2 lb trigger and polished all the internals $550.00 takes it all
    and yes i like glocks

Sportsman's Team Challenge
    http://sportsmansteamchallenge.com/links.html

"Go over,go under,go around,or go through.But never give up."
  • Options
    Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I stopped selling Paras a few years ago due to the problems we were having with quality so I don't know current prices. I strongly advise you check the gun carefully for fit. Para has had a lot of problems over the years. Some were fine and some were very bad.
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No personal experience with the Para's. IMHO, pistols chambered for 40 S & W. Have lost their popularity. Bought a C Z in 40, couple of years ago, was unhappy with it. Took a big hit, when I finally was able to find a willing buyer.

Get what you can out of the Para. Even if you have to lose money on it. Not like they are in big demand.
  • Options
    geeguygeeguy Member Posts: 1,047
    edited November -1
    Standard Catalog shows $800 New and $600 in EXC condition.

However, I always check GB "sold" section. Seems to be a lot of interest in Para lately, don't know why.
  • Options
    savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,469 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Last I heard the Freedom group killed the Para Ordinance name last February now is probably the time to sell it