In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

P245 slide stop pin

skymanskyman Member Posts: 247 ✭✭✭
edited August 2016 in Ask the Experts
Good evening,

Sig Sauer's website doesn't have a customer service email address for parts. Days are too busy to call during work. I am looking for a slide stop pin for a P245. Mine is worn out. Anyone have a line on one?

Thanks in advance,

Comments

• Options
    nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    skyman,

I have their phone number but no e-mail address. I believe most companies are discontinuing e-mail service because it's too easy for folks to flood them with unrelated questions, wasting the companies resources.

I suggest checking your manual for the part number to see if it is the same pin used in other models and then check with a supplier such as Brownells to see if they have any stock. In fact, you might be better served to contact them in the first place to get an answer.

Best.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks,

I think I found the part on Top Gun. Looks like you have to pull the pin for the trigger itself. I need to get a drawing so I know how to put it back together if I try this myself.
  • Options
    JIM STARKJIM STARK Member Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gun parts corp. has an exploded view you can look at at no cost.....
    JIM...................
  • Options
    TxsTxs Member Posts: 18,801
    edited November -1
    Try here.

http://tinyurl.com/zdlvbyc

Genuine SIG cheaper - and easier - than direct from the manufacturer.
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    link takes me right to top gun which is where I ordered from----thanks----now--do this myself or find a liable gunsmith??
  • Options
    TxsTxs Member Posts: 18,801
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by skyman
    link takes me right to top gun which is where I ordered from----thanks----now--do this myself or find a liable gunsmith??
    What does Top Gun term the part you're referring to as a slide pin stop?

Not meaning to be a jerk by asking this, but I'm a SIG armorer and just want to insure we're on the same page before offering advice or describing procedures.