In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Identify this bolt

GunswapperGunswapper Member Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭
edited August 2016 in Ask the Experts
I need help identifying this bolt. I know I have seen this before but can't rember what model it is. It is about 2 1/4" overall in length and 1 1/8" high. It appears to be a .22 caliber. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks, Gunswapper.

[img][/img]Bolt16.jpg

[img][/img]Bolt16.jpg

[img][/img]Bolt34.jpg

[img][/img]Bolt42.jpg

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I think this is for an early model 1894 Marlin but want to be sure before I list it on the auctions. This has the two piece firing pin. All input will be appreciated.

[img][/img]DSCF10274.JPG

[img][/img]DSCF10285.JPG

[img][/img]DSCF10294.JPG

[img][/img]DSCF10316.JPG

[img][/img]DSCF10328.JPG

[img][/img]DSCF10338.JPG

[img][/img]DSCF10307.JPG
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have what appears to be a bolt for a .22 caliber rifle. Ihave been told this was for a Mauser rifle. The bolt measures about 5 5/8 inches long overall and the un-blued portion of the bolt body measures about 0.626 inches in diameter. Let me know if more measurements are needed and which ones. Thanks in advance for any help identifying this bolt.

[img][/img]B0lt1.jpg

Bolt51.jpg

Bolt61.jpg

Bolt7.jpg

Bolt23.jpg

Bolt32.jpg

Bolt41.jpg
  • Options
    TANK78ZTANK78Z Member Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    appears to be a Marlin Bolt
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sorry, I left Marlin out of my post; I have edited it. I need to know the model. Thanks!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have determined that this bolt is for the Marlin model 1893 rifle. A 30-30 Winchester fits under the extractor. I will list this on the auctions. Please close this thread. Thanks!