In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Am I in the wrong?

emsfireemsfire Member Posts: 203 ✭✭✭
edited June 2018 in Ask the Experts
Question for you guys. I kind of hastily bidded on a firearm (1895 Nagant, $250) and realized that there were no pictures of the bore or cylinders. It's a pre-WWII manufactured handgun and I know corrosive ammunition was used in these. There was over a day left in the auction I used the "ask seller a question" to request pictures of the bore and cylinders. The auction ended last night and I still haven't heard a response. I sent a follow up email just to make sure the previous email had been sent. They replied to second email this morning thanking me on winning the auction and asking for me to send payment, FFL, all that good stuff, no acknowledgment of my request for pictures. I told them I would send payment promptly as soon as I received pictures of the bore and cylinders. Am I in the right here? Should I go ahead and send payment? It seems like the seller is ignoring my request which leads me to believe there may be issues with the "insides." Afterall, they're selling it "As is, no returns." I don't want to receive a firearm that's pitted all to crap and be out of my money.

Comments

• Bert H.Bert H. Member Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You placed the bid, so you are accordingly bound by GB rules to follow through with the transaction. You were aware it was a "as is auction".