In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

.30 Herret / Thompson Contender ?

orooro Member Posts: 174 ✭✭✭
edited November 2001 in Ask the Experts
I have a guy looking for a Thompson Contender in .30 Herret.Has anyone heard of it and if so can they still be got? Thanks,Oro

Comments

• Options
    AdamsQuailHunterAdamsQuailHunter Member Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Making the assumption that he already has the frame/receiver then try the website listed below for the .30 Herret barrel. www.edstc.com I hope this is the information you are looking for.
  • Options
    gunnutgunnut Member Posts: 724 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had one about 8 years ago, and reloaded for it, wish I still had the contender today!absolutely loved the 32-20 in it also..
    ~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
  • Options
    win37win37 Member Posts: 74 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Check out ebay, there is one up for bid now.
  • Options
    rballirballi Member Posts: 770 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A local gunshop (Texas) has one for sale. email me at rballi@hotmail.com for info if you are interested. They also have a 7 International, 357MAX and something else.Roy
  • Options
    buddybbuddyb Member Posts: 5,253 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have one and it is my favorite whitetail round for a 10 inch barreled Contender.The downside is you have to make your own brass from 30-30. Its not a difficult project,but it is time consuming.