In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

high cap .25 wanted to build???????????

tweet099tweet099 Member Posts: 38 ✭✭
edited November 2001 in Ask the Experts
im looking for fun i will have to distroy it i knwo but i want to build a high capacity .25cal mag like for a cold 1908 or somthign similar any ideas or knwo mabe where they sell them i thought about silver solderign two together?????????????????????????

Comments

• Options
    JudgeColtJudgeColt Member Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    After you complete the spelling class, you might want to study the law. It is now against the law to manufacture a "large capacity ammunition feeding device" holding more than 10 rounds after 9-13-94, unless marked "law enforcement only," etc.. If you are not LEO, mere possession of a magaine so marked is generally also against the law.I think USA and maybe some of the other off-breed magazine makers may have made some pre-ban magazines holding more than 10 rounds for some of the pocket pistols. That would be your only legal way to increase the magazine capacity of any pocket pistol. Do not break the law to do it.