In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

NEW WINCHESTER SHOTGUN ?????

mhansonmhanson Member Posts: 79 ✭✭
edited November 2001 in Ask the Experts
I WAS AT THE GUN STORE THE OTHER DAY AND SAW A WINCHESTER MODLE 101 OVER & UNDER 25TH ANNIVERSARY, BUT THE GUY WORKING BEHIND THE COUNTER DID NOT KNOW A THING ABOUT IT AND SAID HE WOULD NOT HAVE A PRICE UNTILL AFTER THE 1ST OF THE YEAR. ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THESE GUNS,PRICE ECT. THEY LOOK REALY NICE

Comments

• Options
    leeblackmanleeblackman Member Posts: 5,303 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I only know a little about them, because my dad was searching for one before he got his Beretta.I've seen them run from about $800-1000 in the Houston Chronical Classifieds over the last 2 years.I don't know if its true or not, but my dad tells me that Kreigoff makes a model thats based on the 101, and they are really great to have tweaked out for a competitive sporting clays shooter. Thats what everyone in his little "circle" who can't afford a $10,000 Kreigoff owns.They are no longer made, thats one thing I do know for sure. And every once in a while you'll run across someone who doesn't know what they are or how much their worth and you can get them for really cheap.