In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

DCM Rifle, H&R M12 Target 22 LR

easygo6easygo6 Member Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2001 in Ask the Experts
Any ideas on value of this gun in 95% condition and package of front globe sight inserts?

Comments

• Options
    kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've seen them go on GunBroker for $525 without the sights, not sure of the condition but assuming it was excellent ...Makes mine look like a good deal when I paid $300 for it with the sights, and sold the Palma rear sight for $325 and Olympic front sight for $75 ... Scoped it and it shoots one hole at 50 yards with Federal Gold Ultra Match 1000B ... I'll put it up aginst a Anschutz any time!
    GUN CONTROL: If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!kimberkid@gunbroker.zzn.com
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.
  • Options
    easygo6easygo6 Member Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks Kimber. It is in 98%condition! Only slihgt 'bruising' on the toe of the butt pad. The slings swivels and optical sight blocks appear to have never been used. The stock does not have a single blemish, there is a slight abrasion on the outside surface of the bolt 'ball' handle.
  • Options
    kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yup! They were a great buy, I wish I could get another. Mine was un-issued, sights still in original packaging, bolt had a little surface rust but no pits or anything serious. I sanded my stock with some 320 grit, s little light stain and polyurthane and looks as great as it shoots!
    GUN CONTROL: If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!kimberkid@gunbroker.zzn.com
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.