In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Post-Ban Tele style stock for AR10

matt762matt762 Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
edited November 2001 in Ask the Experts
I bought my AR10 Carbine recently and am wanting to build an A4 look alike. The last item I need is a tele-style stock, this will be a post ban item.Does anyone know of where I can get thi stock? Thanks in advance for all help.

Comments

• Options
    JudgeColtJudgeColt Member Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    As I understand it, telescoping stocks on semi-automatic rifles with detachable magazines are not legal post-9-13-94. You therefore may not legally add a telescoping stock to your rifle.There are "fixed" telescoping stocks available for M16-style rilfes to give the appearance of telescoping stocks. I believe the ArmaLite AR-10 rifles use the same furniture as the M16 look-alikes, so perhaps you could put one of those on your AR-10, but it would not telescope.This silly law is set to sunset in 2004. Remember to vote for Republicans in the 2002 and 2004 no matter how attractive an third party candidate may appear. Support conservatives and let's take this country back next election. If all gunowners were politically active, none of this would have happened.
  • Options
    cpermdcpermd Member Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Here is a preban