In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

How Do I

njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
edited November 2001 in Ask the Experts
Post a Email that was sent to me. I got the picture thing down, But can't figure out how to do a Email. Any help would be appreciated.
P.S. I'm no computer wiz so general terms an idiot can fallow will help[:I]. Thanks linthicum

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    dis-assemble a Winchester .22 Md 190 auto loader for cleaning?
    It's the stuff dreams are made of AngelMember: NRA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2AMPD and the AARP. njretcop@copmail.com
  • Options
    Der GebirgsjagerDer Gebirgsjager Member Posts: 1,673 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can't seem to get a line on a Model 190. Is this, perhaps, a Model 1903? Does it have a square back receiver and load through the buttstock?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Der, no it's a tubular load and it is a md 190 Winchester .22. Thank for trying to help.Charlie
    It's the stuff dreams are made of AngelMember: NRA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2AMPD and the AARP. njretcop@copmail.com [This message has been edited by njretcop (edited 11-18-2001).]
  • Options
    john carrjohn carr Member Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Charlie, I never did get the band retainer spring you sent. I'm sure with the mail situation in N.J. it's impounded somewhere in the system. I talked with Mark Kubes and he is putting one in the mail. Didn't want you to think I just got it and forgot about it. Thanks for the thought.
  • Options
    nmyers@home.comnmyers@home.com Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Charlie,Unload chamber & magazine. Remove the magazine follower. Cock the hammer by pulling the cocking knob rearward and then forward. Drift out the large plastic pin in the receiver. Remove the trigger group. Everything else comes out from the bottom of the receiver.Neal
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Neal, you're the man!!!! Thank you.Charlie
    It's the stuff dreams are made of AngelMember: NRA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2AMPD and the AARP. njretcop@copmail.com