In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Weatherby Orion

ABB3ABB3 Member Posts: 22 ✭✭
edited November 2001 in Ask the Experts
I would like help in determining the value of a Weatherby Orion 12ga.It's made in Japanby SKB,28",screw in chokes,field grade,used very little and is in very good condition.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    On the upper part of the trigger on the Orion shotgun there is a button that slides to the left and right. It is not a saftey. I didn't get a manual with this gun to find out what this does. Any help would be appreciated.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a weatherby Orion grade 3 O/U 28in barrel like new with box and paper work. I am thinking of selling it what would this gun be worth? Any help would be great!!

Thanks for any help

Wine O
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I inherited a Weatherby Orion O/U shotgun from my father-in-law. It is a 12Ga, 26", S & S. Serial number is E0061XX. Does anyone know when this gun may have been manufactured? I'd also like to find a replacement barrel that can accept chokes. The current barrel is not threaded. Does anyone know where I could purchase?

Any suggestions and information appreciated.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The Weatherby Orion's seem to be fairly priced. Does any one know who makes them and if they are any good?

Thanks,

Rob