In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

O3-A4 parts

md.sheltiemd.sheltie Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
edited November 2001 in Ask the Experts
Where is the best place to look for a parked, "R" marked bayonet lug and screw for an 03-A4 ?? Any advice would be appreciated. I've been checking Shotgun News, all of the gun parts sellers on the internet and have come up with zilch. Many thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Iroquois ScoutIroquois Scout Member Posts: 930 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sarco Inc. www.sarcoinc.com 323 Union Street P.O. Box 98 Stirling,NJ 07980 (908) 647-3800
  • Options
    nmyers@home.comnmyers@home.com Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I believe that the part you are referring to is the "upper band". That part is the same on the 03A3 and 03A4, so your request for 03A4 parts may confuse those who aren't aware of that fact. You also need to specify the finish so that it will match the condition of your rifle: blue if original, greenish parkerized if arsenal rebuilt.You might also try Amherst Depot(941-473-1212), or Gun Parts Corp (www.gunpartscorp.com).Neal
  • Options
    md.sheltiemd.sheltie Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thank you Scout and Neal. That Sarco website isn't functioning, but I'll try calling them tomorrow. Neal, I will write to you separately about my experiences at the Silverado gun show at Upper Marlboro yesterday!!