In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Feg Pa-63

thesupermonkeythesupermonkey Member Posts: 3,905 ✭✭
edited October 2002 in Ask the Experts
I got a qestions about the FEG PA-63 9X18 caliber gun. I am thinking about buying one, J&G's here in prescott has it for $100. I would like to know if any of you have delt with it and what are the pros/cons about it.

Cheers,
Lee

---Today will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has complete gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead.--
Adolf Hitler, 1935

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Can anyone tell me where I can find a slide stop and slide stop spring for a PA 63. I'm having a hard time finding anyone who carries the parts. Thanks,Munkey
  • Options
    Der GebirgsjagerDer Gebirgsjager Member Posts: 1,673 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Did you try the importer? Believe it was Century Arms International. If they didn't bring in any parts they might give you a lead as to might have some.
  • Options
    seanxseanx Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    IF you do find those parts, can you let me know? I also have tried to find without sucess. I have 2 of them, and just use one as a parts gun. Hey they were cheap...seanx@rocketmail.com
  • Options
    aby80aby80 Member Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Try J&G Sales in Prescott, AZ. They sell a lot of PA-63's and might have parts. They have a big ad in Shotgun News. e-mail jgsales@qwest.net or www.jgsales.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks aby80,I'll check into it.
  • Options
    RugernutRugernut Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Every part ofthe pa-63 is the same as the kassnar PMK. Numrich has all the parts for these. If you find another source, please let me know. I have two that have broken safety levers. I have not ordered the parts yet from numrich because I think the price is too high. Maybe someone else has this part? (seanx maybe?) Just a hint...I have sold a number of these to customers, they all worked fine until I stocked Wolf ammo. Then they started breaking. Maybe a coincidece. Maybe not. Any info appreciated at thewildside77@yahoo.com

Edited by - Rugernut on 10/24/2002 14:37:07
  • Options
    jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
    edited November -1
    Makarov.com has a lot of new manufacture parts for this gun. I know Nurmrich had the spring when I needed it. Order the part for the Kassnar PMK as described. KBI also had the parts. They can be reached at service@kbi-inc.com or called at 1 866 325 9486. A few months ago the slide stop spring was $3 though I don't know about the slide stop itself.

Good luck

Jon

"...hit your enemy in the belly, and kick him when he is down, and boil his prisoners in oil- if you take any- and torture his women and children. Then people will keep clear of you..." -Admiral of the Fleet Lord Fisher, speaking at the Hague Peace Conf
  • Options
    anadanad Member Posts: 88 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Try http://www.makarov.com They have PA-63 and CZ-70 parts.