In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Pacific Armament

gundummygundummy Member Posts: 254
edited October 2002 in Ask the Experts
Not sure if these guys are still in business, but I was offered to buy a full Imbel FAL but was not familiar with this importer. How was/are their FAL's? Any good?

How do they compare to IAI or CIA? I've had bad luck with a couple of CIA rifles, so if these guys are anything like them, I think I'll pass. I've heard though that IAI makes nice FAL's. Hope they compare more to the latter importer.

Is it worth $600? Comes with two mags and has no compensator in excellent shape.

Thanks, GD

Comments

• Options
    cpermdcpermd Member Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They are one of the actual importers of the Imbel receivers and you will not do any better than that.
    Depending on which kit is built on it,$450-$650 value.
    cpermd
  • Options
    gundummygundummy Member Posts: 254
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the reply Cpermd! I am told it's built using Imbel parts that looks un-used with mint bore. Perhaps a great re-finish job?

I might get it if he drops the pice a litte more, maybe $550 or so. That shoud help with shipping and FFL fees on my end.

Do you know if Pacific Armament is still around?

Thanks again, GD
  • Options
    cpermdcpermd Member Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes they are.
    Go to http://www.falfiles.com/ and browse around.
    cpermd