In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Damascis double (Price Check)

Tailgunner1954Tailgunner1954 Member Posts: 7,734 ✭✭
edited October 2002 in Ask the Experts
Another gun my neighbor needs to know the value of.
Damascis twist SxS 12 ga. American Arms Co. Boston marked on the rib, Americian Arms Co. Bluffton ALA (around a eagle) marked on the rubber (leather ?) butt plate. Top lever with sliding tang safety, internal firing mechanisum. 30" barrels both with a 3 stamped on the bottom. Water table is marked with Whitmore Pat Aug 7-83, July 17-88, July 23-90. Table, lower tang and breech block are marked 705 Woodcock and quail (grouse?) engraved on either side of the receiver. Stock is chipped at the toe, and the butt plate is worn and deterurating (SP) and is held on with brads.
Over all condition is fair to good, considering it's age

Some guys like a mag full of lead, I still prefer one round to the head.

Comments

• Options
    nordnord Member Posts: 6,106
    edited November -1
    A company long gone. Not an item of much collector interest even if in new condition. Yours will fall into the same category as the cheap Belgian guns of a hundred years past. Perhaps a bit over $100.00 to most. Twice that for someone with desire, money, and few brains.

Nord
  • Options
    Tailgunner1954Tailgunner1954 Member Posts: 7,734 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks Nord

Some guys like a mag full of lead, I still prefer one round to the head.