In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

diamond arms co.

mdixonmdixon Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited October 2002 in Ask the Experts
Have an old single shot 12 guage that was handed down to me from my grandfather. It is stamped Diamond Arms, St. Louis. Anyone know of any information on this gun? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    mdixonmdixon Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a 12 or 16 guage with the Diamoond Arms Co. St Louis as the only markings. Do you have any infor on age etc? It seems to be very old
  • Options
    b.goforthb.goforth Member Posts: 982
    edited November -1
    diamond arms is a brand name manufactured by iver johnson's arms & cycle works and sold by shapleigh hardware co. st. louis mo around the time of ww1 and later
  • Options
    captkirk3@dslextreme.comcaptkirk3@dslextreme.com Member Posts: 3,804
    edited November -1
    Good call BG...

Captain Kirk, Tech Staff
  • Options
    JIM STARKJIM STARK Member Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Whoooah guys.... I had one of those single barrel 12's in my shop for a year..Looking for a wood set forit "family heirloom" is what my customer said.... I finally got it undre a magnifying glass and a strong light and guess what?? It had a very small and not too noticeable "94A" on the side opposite the "DIAMOND ARMS" ST. LOUIS" When I went back to the picture books under Savage arms, I found the darn thing.... ordered wood from GUNPARTS and got the guy his "heirloom" back to hang on the wall.... Check over that receiver real good.. Good Luck..