In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Ducks Unlimited 391 Gold

duckmasterduckmaster Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited September 2003 in Ask the Experts
I was wondering if you could give me an approximate dollar amount that a Beretta #91 Gold Teknys DU National gun of the year for 2003 is worth? I recently purchased one at the banquet and was wondering what it is worth. Any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,880 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Whatever you paid for it, that's what it's worth.

Because of their limited issuance, there's not much buying & selling of "special editions". So, not a lot of data to look at.

Experience with sales of similar models leads us to believe that there is almost zero collector interest in them. Most are bought by ill-informed "investors", accumulators, or shooters who rarely pay more that the "plain" version would sell for.

The bottom line: the value is whatever someone is willing to pay on a given day.

Neal
  • Options
    duckmasterduckmaster Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for your info...I know two people that have paid at lest $1200 more for there's than I did