In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

HELP!

imacboimacbo Member Posts: 310 ✭✭✭
edited September 2003 in Ask the Experts
I was searching GB and found that there are alot of handgun combos. Is it legal to purchase multiple guns in a combo like that? State restrictions? The pricing is also very cheap. Are these deals too good to be true? Any info would be helpful.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Dose anyone know how to get the metal end off the wooden forend? I am wanting to refinish my gun and need this thing off to do so . thanks.

If you can't run with the BIG DOGS stay on the porch!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just took mt new SA M-5 to the range and this is what the cases looked like after shooting, do I need to be concerned. Any info is greatly appreciated.
    fed22355grsam566au.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Got a friend looking for some 165gr loads for his 300 SAUM, says he can't find it anywhere. I've checked a coupla' places, CANNOT find 165gr anything for that 300 SAUM! Anybody got a reliable source?
    Thanx in advance!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I was wondering if anyone could help me I.D. an enfield. the markings are GR B.S.A. co 1917 SHT.LE III*. Also what would the price be on a gun with these marks. (the gun is in good shape with a clean bore 95% blue and the wood looks great) anything you could help with would be great thanks.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hi guys,
    My hobby is matal detecting. Several weeks ago, while hunting a cut bean field where a former town once stood in 1815, I found a part of what I believe to be a percussion cap pistle. Can anybody please help me identify what I found?

Pictures can be found here:

http://www.buckeyetreasurehunter.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=4581
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I bought a Para Ordnance P-12 Took it the range today JAM JAM JAM-wont feed looks as if round is getting caught behind extractor anyone have any ideas!
  • Options
    Gibbs505Gibbs505 Member Posts: 3,175
    edited November -1
    First question is, has the rifle been sporterised or not?
    A place that you could try with a lot of knowledgeable people is the British Guns forum:
    www.britishguns.net
  • Options
    edited November -1
    maybe, I don't know what one is suppose to look like. Is the wood suppose to go all the way down the barrel? If so the wood has been cut if not no it has not been.
  • Options
    Gibbs505Gibbs505 Member Posts: 3,175
    edited November -1
    yes the wood on a smle is supposed to go right to the muzzle. I don't know about prices, but it seems that these are getting rare in the states.
    Ask at the other post that I gave, and they will help you with Identifaction better then I could.