In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

FIAS Sabatti Shotgun Info

bk0331bk0331 Member Posts: 523 ✭✭
edited October 2016 in Ask the Experts
Hello,
I would like to know any available information on a FIAS Sabatti over/under shotgun. I know it is a 12 gauge trap model, but would like to know the choke of the barrels, model, and year of manufacture.
Thanks.

Make: F.I.A.S. Fabrica Italiana Armi Sabatti
Model: ?
Serial Number: 16722
Year of Manufacture: ?
Gauge: 12 Gauge
Barrel Length: 30"
Type of Finish: Blue
Stock and forearm: Checkered walnut.
Markings:
-The left side of the top barrel is marked "KASSNAR IMPORTS, HARRISBURG, PA" over "MADE IN ITALY BY FIAS" and is marked with one star and "18.2".
-The left side of the bottom barrel is marked with two stars and "18.3".
-The right side of the top barrel is marked "BREDA - NICKEL - CHROME STEEL" over "12 GA. TRAP".
-The underside of the monobloc is marked "CAM 70", "FIAS", "GARDONE V.T.", "358", "XXVI", a circle with 12 inside, and "16722". There are three proof marks; a star over a shield, a star over PSF, and a star over "FINIT".
-The top left edge of the receiver is marked "16722" and the top right edge of the receiver is marked "FIAS".
-The underside of the trigger guard is marked "FIAS".
-The inside of the forearm has "358" pressed into the wood and "16722" stamped into the inside of the metal hardware.

Comments