In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Winchester Model 275 .22 Mag

chemengchemeng Member Posts: 85 ✭✭
edited November 2001 in Ask the Experts
Hi Guys!Just got back from visiting my brother and going to the Memphis gun show on Saturday. While there I purchased the Model 275 in pretty good condition, stock had some dings but about 80% of the blueing left on it. It had a feeding problem, but after cleaning it I noticed the tube magazine had slipped out of the feeder by a quarter inch. It's fixed now and shoots great, always did like 22 mag pumps. Anyway, does anyone know the dates of manufacture on these models? By the styling it looks to be 1970's design but don't know for sure. I paid $100 bucks for it and think it was a pretty good deal. Any idea of it's approximate worth?Thanks in advance, Mike

Comments

• Options
    robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The value of your gun is @ $85-$105, and it was made from 1964-1970. I am giving you this quote on your description of its blueing being in 80% condition, and going with the assumption that it does not have the fancy walnut Monte Carlo stock and forearm.
    SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC
  • Options
    chemengchemeng Member Posts: 85 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the info. It does have the walnut stock and forearm, I didn't know Winchester offered an option on this gun.-Mike