In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Leapers scopes. Any good?

gravediggergravedigger Member Posts: 945 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2001 in Ask the Experts
I just bought a 6x32 Leapers scope to put on my Marlin 795. Anyone have experience with Leapers?-Marcus

Comments

• Guns & GlassGuns & Glass Member Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    To examine their concept of they think "quality is", just look at the rings they offer.They are so far off in consistentcy, and many of them will scratch, and or damage the tube. Which by the way voids the warranty, and can make POI not hold true.Well you asked about scopes, but, since you already bought one you might already know what you got.They're good when they work like anything, problem being is how long is that???For everyone who is happy, there are many more who aren't.Without going technical, just Food for Thought.Besides, I personally have trouble feeding the Red Chinese, and try not to buy anything from "China".
    Happy Bullet Holes![This message has been edited by Guns & Glass (edited 11-29-2001).]