In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

John Wayne Commemorative Rifle- HELP-

steve45steve45 Member Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭
edited December 2001 in Ask the Experts
A friend of mines wife is thinking about buying her husband a John Wayne Commemorative rifle for Christmas. What is the going rate for one of these? I've seen a couple of these on auction sites but they look like they might be hard to find. Does anyone know of any other sources for these rifles? I would appreciate any help, THANKS.

Comments

• Options
    KadaverKadaver Member Posts: 333 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    dont know where you can get one.....but tell her to expect to pay anywhere from 800-1100 for one....thats the range i see them
  • Options
    ATFATF Member Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tell her to buy a copy of the Gun List.Look up Winchester Commemoratives,should find a few there.
    ATF
  • Options
    boeboeboeboe Member Posts: 3,331
    edited November -1
    you could also do a search for john wayne on gunbroker!
  • Options
    jwhardingjwharding Member Posts: 2,897 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Go to Gun broker and look under commemoratives, there is one listed for 1200.00 new in box with all paper work and no reserve. A little high I think, but if you want one what the heck.Item # 2503167
  • Options
    newrivernewriver Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a John Wayne Commemorative Winchester Model 94 32-40 that I am looking to sell. The gun is in excellent condition, has been fired four times. I have the original box of shells minus four (16 left) and a scabbard to go with gun. I can do better than $1200
  • Options
    Spring CreekSpring Creek Member Posts: 1,260
    edited November -1
    newriver,Please let us know how much it cost per shot!$1200.00 - (minus) price realized (value of commerative shot 4 times)= cost for 4 shots!!Divided by 4 equals cost per shot.OUCH!