In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

>>>>>NEWTON RIFLE<<<<<<<

fergusonmorse392fergusonmorse392 Member Posts: 432 ✭✭✭
edited December 2001 in Ask the Experts
NEED A PARTS BREAK DOWN FOR SET TRIGGER MODEL NEWTON RIFLE, BUFFALO NEWTON, ANYBODY HAVE ANY OLD GUN BOOKS WITH A PARTS BREAK DOWN? WILL PAY ANY REASONABLE COPY COSTS, ETC, THANK YOU gordarms@msn.com

Comments

• Options
    fergusonmorse392fergusonmorse392 Member Posts: 432 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    anybody?????????????
  • Options
    turboturbo Member Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It just so happens I was thumbing threw a few old books and a used book store and was looking in a magazine with and old article on this rifle a few weeks back, It seems to me it may have been aa Americam Rifleman magazine. Try communicating with them at 800-672-3888.Hope this helps you.
  • Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    Wow..don`t tell me you own one of these babies!I`ve never even seen one,let alone own one!I do have a couple of fine Savage M-20s though...hey that reminds me..let me check some of my books,seems one of them might have an exploded scematic(sp.).218
  • Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    The Frank de Haas book~BOLT ACTION RIFLES,which is a fairly common book,and a very fine one,has an exploded of the action including Set Trigger,Front Trigger,front and rear trigger pins,trigger adjusting screw,set trigger spring,front and rear knock offs,seer and the rest!!!!!!!.I`ve had this book for awile and have used it to the point that pages are falling out.I went to the book store about last december and bought one for my good friend in WV,and sent it for christmas ,so they aint hard to get..218