In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Powder Bushing Identification

victorj19victorj19 Member Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭
edited December 2016 in Ask the Experts
I have what may be powder bushings. Each is a straight cylinder with a center hole. They are none magnetic and numbered 12, 13 and 265 on the end. Each is 7/8" in dia. x 1". The hole in #12 is stepped (a smaller dia. hole in one end and a larger one in the other.

If they are powder bushings, what brand of loader/press are they for? We can safely rule out MEC.

Comments

• GunswapperGunswapper Member Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • charliemeyer007charliemeyer007 Member Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So the aluminum bushing for my Pacific shotgun press are .875 in diameter and 1" long. On powder ones the # is the hole size as in .534. The holes are straight - no taper or step. I suspect your 12 has been in Bubba play house.
  • victorj19victorj19 Member Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by charliemeyer007
    So the aluminum bushing for my Pacific shotgun press are .875 in diameter and 1" long. On powder ones the # is the hole size as in .534. The holes are straight - no taper or step. I suspect your 12 has been in Bubba play house.

Can you use them? Free shipping. Send an email with your mailing address)
  • charliemeyer007charliemeyer007 Member Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thank you for the most generous offer. I still have 3 of the 12 gauge presses and a shoe box full of bushing for them. I suspect your bushing are for something small like a 20, 28 or perhaps a 410.