In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Kimber Classic 22. LR

richc5richc5 Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
edited December 2001 in Ask the Experts
Looking for feedback on the Kimber Classic Model 82 22 LR. Looking for a very accurate well made .22How does this model compare to others in this approximate price category - $600-$800.TIA

Comments

• Options
    RembrandtRembrandt Member Posts: 4,486 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Closest thing in that price range to compare would be the Winchester Model 52....Kimber has nicer metal to wood fit and finish. Would love to have a Kimber some day...good quality and workmanship.
  • Options
    cpermdcpermd Member Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think in that price range you should look at Kimber or the remakes of the Win 52 Sporter by win or Browning.I have some old Oregon Kimbers that are nice but never get shot any more as my tastes have changed.cpermd
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,976 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Never had my fingers on one, but a couple of the recent rifle mags have had workups on the Kimber Classic, and come close to calling it the perfect .22 bolt. It has revived my desire for a .22. Seems to have lots of nice features and to be quite accurate. If I were buying a .22 and in that price range it would be my choice.
  • Options
    cpermdcpermd Member Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cooper is better.Kimber is Damn nice.I have some of each.I am in a * mood tonight because of that * Saxon.She is a rumor spreading,* bureaucrat.Why do people post who then say"I read it,but never actually saw one."cpermd