In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Worth of a Colt Goverment .380

doubletdoublet Member Posts: 50 ✭✭
edited December 2001 in Ask the Experts
Picked up a Colt Goverment .380 with Nickle finish . in what i would say was 98% . Would like to know the worth of this model . Thx.

Comments

• Options
    leeblackmanleeblackman Member Posts: 5,303 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Priceless...Honestly, from what I've seen, its a sellers market as far as the Govt. 380 models are conserned.Ive seen one just like you described go for $650, no kidding.They aren't the easiest to come by since Colt isn't making them anymore, and there weren't so many made that you'll be able to find one in every gun store anymore.My father bought one, blued finish, 90% plus, with a little ding on the magwell for $450, came with 2 factory mags, and 2 more aftermarket mags. Just recently a guy at the local gun shop looking for one, said he couldn't find one anywhere. I told him to keep an eye out on gunbroker.I seriously think you could get $400+ for it easy. Just an opinion though.
  • Options
    doubletdoublet Member Posts: 50 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    thx. for reply . really supriseing .
  • Options
    22WRF22WRF Member Posts: 3,385
    edited November -1
    It books at $350, NRA Excellent, but whatevera buyer is willing to pay.