In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Mosin Nagants

gravediggergravedigger Member Posts: 945 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2001 in Ask the Experts
I went to a gun show today. As usual they had more than a few Mosin Nagant M44-type rifles. Most floated arond $90-$110. I saw one that was in REALLY nice shape. The nicest Mosin I've ever seen. It was $150. Most of them look like they've been run over by a truck...twice. I'm something of a prude when it comes to condition. I like my stuff in nice shape. My question is: was the premium condition really worth the extra $$? Also, I plan on getting a C&R soon. Are the Mosins I can get at C&R prices in the normal crappy shape?-Marcus

Comments

• Options
    jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
    edited November -1
    I was at a show today that had unissued mosin 44s in wrapper at $69. $150 is way too much, at least for a russian gun.
    "...hit your enemy in the belly, and kick him when he is down, and boil his prisoners in oil- if you take any- and torture his women and children. Then people will keep clear of you..." -Admiral of the Fleet Lord Fisher, speaking at the Hague Peace Conference in 1899.
  • Options
    leoleo Member Posts: 335 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    With your C&R you can buy M-44's in any condition you want. Check them out in shotgun news.