In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Stock Glock! Now What?

tidemantideman Member Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2001 in Ask the Experts
Okay, guys. I just bought a Glock 21 3rd. generation w/no frills. I ain't got no hi-cap, drop free or nuttin'. I want to dress 'er up a little but still be able to holster her without any trouble. What's next to spiff 'er up?Tideman
"Don't shoot to stop 'em, Shoot to Destroy 'em!"

Comments

• Options
    AlerionAlerion Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    How about one of those plugs that fills in the hole in the bottom of the grip? It's probably the best $10 upgrade you can make to a Glock!Tom
    Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
  • Options
    smooth_operatorsmooth_operator Member Posts: 227 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When you go looking for those plugs, be sure to get one with a tool built in. Personally, I dont think Glocks need anything else to be shootable...most of the aftermarket accessories you see are just that, accessories. If you are planning to carry your glock (concealed etc.) stay away from the 3.5 lb disconnectors. -Smooth
    Life is the leading cause of death.Everything else is just a contributing factor.
  • Options
    BlokeyBlokey Member Posts: 284 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree, since you're going to carry, don't install a 3.5# connector, you'll just set yourself up for all kinds of legal problems if you use the gun.I've found that the extended slide release is a nice improvement (especially if you're accustomed to a 1911's slide release, the stock Glock release may seem inadequate).
  • Options
    RSLINTIIRSLINTII Member Posts: 227 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Night sights and extended mags. Keep it simple as that is what the Glock does best! Best, Robert
    "Endurance"