In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Browning

TelevisedTelevised Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
edited January 2002 in Ask the Experts
I was wondering if there was such a thing as a belgium made extreme gold??? If so, how much is it worth??

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I need a price on my browning broadway trap it is a diana grade in very good condition it has full and mod barrels and is 1950s vintage made in belgium. any help will be appreciated.
    thanks A.J.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    What is a Browning Belgium, bolt action 270with scope mounts worth?
    Very good shape no rust or scratches on steel, small handling marks in the stock mostly from being handled and stored in a over crowded gun cabinet.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    has anyone ever heard of a Browning GP DA8. it looks very similar to a browning hi-power but it is marked on the left side of the slide " FN logo browning logo "Browning Mod GPDA8". on the right side of the slide it is marked "UMAREX-Lizenzfertigung" below this "Made in West Germany" and on the barrel "cal 8mm K".
    any help would be greatly appreciated
    thanks
    Dave
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Does anyone know if browning still makes the browning hipower 40cal
    in sliver chrom.
    pix3504852453.jpg
    thanks
    Taz
  • Options
    edited November -1
    i have out of pawn a one of 100 falkland islands war commemerative browning. it says fabrica militar de armas portatiles "dm" rosario. then d.g.f.m. and licencia fn-browning. has industria argentina and falkland islands war april-june 1982. also has licencia fn- browning.has several different engravings. looked around online and blue book but hadnt really found any info. could someone point me in the right direction? thanks...kevin macdonald
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Are browning rifles made in U.S.?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    BAR 7MM MAG WON'T CHAMBER 2ND ROUND BOLT LOCKS OPEN UNTIL YOU PUSH THE RELEASE BUTTON ANY SUGGESTIONS
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Does Browning own Winchester?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a browning .22 auto with no engraving as well. The serial number is 47141. Cracking little gun.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Does anyone know anything about a Browning model 52 sporter? I need help and cannot find any information aobut this gun.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a Browning BT-99 shot gun in near mint condition I am tring to find out when it was built and what it may be worth, the serial# won't go back as far as the info that I am able to get at Browning on line. Thay say that there was some made that were special models,and the #s are not out there. any Ideas?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    somebody offered me a browning fn hp 9mm ser 2ch719 mark 1 inglis canada with shoulder stock. have not seen it. what is something like this worth in excellent, good, normal and poor condition? [8D]
  • Options
    RembrandtRembrandt Member Posts: 4,486 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    One of my favorites, I bought three when they first came out....my understanding is there were only 5000 built, the units came under the Browning name after Giat bought Browning, FN, and Winchester. It is one of the premium bolt actions .22's and is now made under the Winchester name....that too may be a limited production run. Saw a 52 Winchester Sporter that was built in 1948 at the gun show this past weekend...$2450.00.....who knows what these may be worth some day?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the input Rembrandt it makes my decision alot easier.
  • Options
    RembrandtRembrandt Member Posts: 4,486 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    None of these came with sights, but you could get rings and bases from Browning.....there was also a "Model 52 Knife" that came out at the same time...only 2500 of these were built. I bought a rifle and knife for myself and each of my sons for Christmas one year. They say "there are .22's.....and then there are 52's"....