In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

bipod

ClairClair Member Posts: 679 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2002 in Ask the Experts
Has anyone had experience with Bsquare bipod?I have always used Harris, but the Bsquare price difference makes it appealing.Pro's and con's THANKS

Comments

• Options
    ClairClair Member Posts: 679 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wally world has generic Harris Bi-pods for $30. Wondered if anyone had tried them. They looked they same except the tightening screw. tilt model
  • Options
    kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I looked at one a few years ago, so it may not have been the same model. I thought it looked cheap, like most of their mounts. I bought another Harris. I have 4-5 of them now so I don't have to switch them back & forth.
    GUN CONTROL: If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!kimberkid@gunbroker.zzn.com
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.
  • Options
    bullhaulerbullhauler Member Posts: 118 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I use the b square rototilt bi-pods exclusively. dont get me wrong, the harris is a great bi-pod but they are useless on unlevel terrain when you must make a quick shot. the b-squares pivot enough to allow you to get your crosshairs level without having to tinker with leg adjustments. the quality is great too. i have mine on two hard kicking 300 mags and they have held up great. if you are going to be doing all your shooting off of a perfectly level bench you might want to consider the harris but if hunting situations are part of the equation get a b-square. you wont be dissappointed