In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

what's this worth?

SA33SA33 Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited January 2002 in Ask the Experts
I got this as a present and it looks extremely nice silver inlay 20 gauge Beretta Side by side shotgun. Does anyone know what somthing like this is worth? It's from the 60's or ealry 70's What's written on the gun.

Serial number is 62793
Bottom of gun is etched Mononbloc Beretta.
The barrels have Alloy Chromium Electric Steel Special Type Ausonia written on them. On the bottom of the Barrelse it says Choke PB Bertta 62793 serial number again.
On the side or the left barrel it says PIETRO BERETTA-GARDONER V.T.
Made in Italy

Thanks in advance.
email is georgio_mascagni@hotmail.com

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I actually have 3 antique Winchesters I'm curious as to what they're worth.

If anyone can help me with this one, maybe you can help with the rest. Thanks for any info! Ok....

Winchester Model 1884
    Patented October 14, 1884
    Caliber 32
    Breakdown Model

Do you need any other information? We just want a ballpark idea. Thanks again for any help!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    S&W model 29 Classic with Leupold M8 2x with crosshair and dot. 98% or so for revolver and scope.
    pix051083794.jpg
    pix519514813.jpg

THANKS!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    What is a Winchester model 370 single shot shotgun? It's a 20 gauge chambered for both 2 3/4" and 3" shells with a full choke. It's in excellent condition, no scratches, dings, marks, anything. I'm guessing between $100 and $175, but that's just a shot in the dark (no pun intended)[;)]. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a Browning lever action model 1892 in new condition. .357 mag. does anyone have a value on this rifle? is it desirable to collectors?