In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

SSI-ONE mossberg

Harleeman1030Harleeman1030 Member Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2002 in Ask the Experts
This gun looks good was wondering if the .243 model would be a good first gun for my kids..((Single shot makes them think before they shoot right? ) Wish my grandfather was still here he would tell me Miss him everyday......Thanks Wayne

Comments

• Options
    dakotashooter2dakotashooter2 Member Posts: 6,186
    edited November -1
    You SAW one. I thought they were just a myth like bigfoot. Once in a while someone claims to have seen one but has no physical evidence to support the sighting. Experts (gun dealers) are even questioning if this gun exists dispite the fact that Mosberg says it does. I recall one of the gun writers claiming he had used one several years ago but I have written it off as a hoax. If indeed you have found one capture it and let us know the details. A single shot 243 sounds like a fine youth gun. Keep us posted.
  • Options
    Harleeman1030Harleeman1030 Member Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gunfinder has them..Mossberg web site is where i seem them.....hehehehehehe on the bigfoot thingWayne
  • Options
    AntiqueDrAntiqueDr Member Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Have had both the slug shotgun version and the turkey shotgun version in stock, had holy hell selling them. Dont have the rifles.Around here it's hard to hang a $400 tag on a Mossberg...
    We buy, sell and trade quality guns and scopes!Ask us about Shepherd Scopes!Visit our website at www.ApaxEnterprises.com
  • Options
    MFIMFI Member Posts: 7,899 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had one of the SSI shotguns in and sold it for $400.00. The customer claims it is the most accurate slug gun hes ever owned. I havent seen any of the rifles yet though.