In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Voere rifle questions

Ronald J. SnowRonald J. Snow Member Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2002 in Ask the Experts
Just took in a bolt action, 30-06 rifle made by Voere, Kufstein, Austria; inported by KAW-TX, Houston. Build on a Mauser action with tang safety, hinged floorplate, free-floated 24" barrel, open sights, checkered walnut stock with sling swivels. Stock is monte carlo, checkered, with pistol- grip cap and Pachmayr recoil pad. Trigger guard is very wide and large. Trigger pull is excellent. Stamped on top of the barrel ahead of the receiver ring is StLf 3. The rear sight has one fixed blade marked 100 and a second, folding blade, marked 200. Serial number on the receiver ring, left side, is P-69xxx. Serial number on the barrel, right side, is 229xxx. The number 72 appears on the front receiver ring and barrel, right side and again on the bolt handle. The rifle is in excellent condition inside and outside (blue 98%, wood 98%) bore is great. What can you tell me about the rifle, model, importer or value? Any information will be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Ronald J. SnowRonald J. Snow Member Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Capt. Kirk; thank you for the information. I have put a price on the rifle and put it on the rack. Just finished going over it inside and outside, nicely made and perhaps I will get to shoot it before it sells. Snow and ice all day and rain now. Will see if we can get out and fire it tomorrow. Again, thanks for the info.
  • Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,433 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just saw your old post. Most were imported by Rahn Gun Works in MN. Any chance you still have it for sale?

Thanks,

cbxjeffIt's too late for me, save yourself.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.